The UK Parent and Family Association invites our undergraduate students and their guests to Family Weekend, September 23-25, 2022. Family Weekend is a great time to enjoy campus life with your Wildcat, learn about amazing programs and traditions, and make special memories! The Parent and Family Association and other campus partners host three days of events for students and their guests during Family Weekend, including a Welcome Reception, Tent Party, A Taste of the Kentucky Doughnut Trail, and more! Information about Family Weekend events can be found on our Events page. The complete schedule of events will be available in August. Your family will not want to miss out on this incredible UK tradition!
Register for Family Weekend
Registration for Family Weekend will be easier than ever and will be open July 5 – September 6, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Instead of having to pick and choose which events your family would like to pay to attend, this year current University of Kentucky students and guests (ages 3+) can register for $55 per person to attend all Family Weekend events hosted by the Parent and Family Association. Please note that students will need to be registered for Family Weekend.
Registration for Family Weekend will include:
- Entry to all signature events (Family Weekend Welcome Reception, Family Weekend Tent Party, A Taste of the Kentucky Doughnut Trail)
- Meals at all signature events (3 meals total)
- Entry to many other Family Weekend events throughout the weekend (food may be included)
- Exclusive 2022 Family Weekend t-shirt that will be distributed only at the Family Weekend Tent Party
Late registration will be available September 7 – 23 until 4 p.m. ET for $65 per person (age 3+). Refunds will not be available after September 1, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
- Select the Log In/Register button at the top right corner of the screen and create your account. You will be able to register your whole family, including your student, from your account and all email confirmations will be sent to the email indicated on your account. Your student does not need to create a new account or log in with their Link Blue ID.
- Select the number of Family Weekend passes you will need – one for each participating guest (including your UK student).
- Input your credit card information and submit. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you indicated in your account.
Want to know more about the Family Weekend registration pricing structure? Check out our Family Weekend FAQs.
Purchase UK vs. N. Illinois Football Tickets
Family Weekend registrants will have the opportunity to purchase discounted football tickets for the UK vs. N. Illinois football game using a special link exclusive Family Weekend football ticketing website. You will receive the link to purchase discounted Family Weekend football tickets in a confirmation email after you have registered for Family Weekend. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact the Parent and Family Association team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 859-257-2752.
Please note that current UK students who would like to sit with their guests will need to purchase a discounted student ticket seated with their party, even if your student has purchased a student season-pass.
If your family is not planning to register for Family Weekend but would like to attend the football game, you can purchase full-price single-game football tickets beginning July 11 on Ticketmaster.com. There are no refunds or exchanges on football ticket purchases.
For questions about football ticketing, please contact UK Athletics at UKTickets@uky.edu or 859-257-1818, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET.
For questions not answered in our Family Weekend FAQs, email Nicki or Nancy, the Parent and Family Association team, at email@example.com or give us a call at 859-257-2752, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.